How to check your Google Ads Quality Score?
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click the Keywords tab.
- Click the Columns icon in the upper right corner of the page.
- Under Modify columns for keywords, select Quality Score.
- Click Done.
Your Quality Score will now be displayed in the Quality Score column.
You can also check your Quality Score at the ad group or campaign level. To do this, click the Ad Groups or Campaigns tab and select the Quality Score column.Your Quality Score is calculated based on three factors:
- Expected click-through rate (CTR): How likely are users to click on your ad when they see it?
- Ad relevance: How closely does your ad match the intent of users' search queries?
- Landing page experience: How relevant and valuable is your landing page to users who click on your ad?
Here are five ways to improve your Google Ads Quality Score quickly:
- Use relevant keywords. You need to use keywords that are closely related to your products or services and are likely to be searched for by your target audience. You can take help from Google Keyword Planner to find relevant keywords and get estimated search volumes.
- Write compelling ad copy. Your ad copy should be clear, concise, and relevant to your keywords. It should also include a solid call to action.
- Create high-quality landing pages. Your landing pages should be relevant to your ad copy and keywords and provide a good user experience. Make sure your landing pages are mobile-friendly and load quickly.
- Improve your click-through rate (CTR). Your CTR is the percentage of people who see and click on your ad. You can improve your CTR by writing compelling ad copy and creating high-quality landing pages.
- Use ad extensions. Ad extensions can add more information to your ads, such as your location, phone number, and website links. This can make your ads more informative and relevant to potential customers.
- Use negative keywords. Negative keywords prevent your ads from showing for irrelevant search queries. This can help to improve your CTR and Quality Score.
- Segment your campaigns and ad groups. It allows you to create more targeted ads and landing pages, which can lead to a better Quality Score.
- Monitor your Quality Score regularly. You can check your Quality Score in the Google Ads interface. Adjust your campaigns and ad groups as needed to improve your Quality Score.
Improving your Google Ads Quality Score takes time and effort, but it's worth it in the long run. If you are not able to do this steps then you can hire PPC management agency for Google Ads Services.